On April 18th, 2021 Construction Joint Stock Company 47 organised the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2021 at Building 47 – Hai Au Bien Cuong Hotel, nestled on No.8 Bien Cuong, Ngo May, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province. Attending the meeting were 49 delegates owing and receiving authority for 11.782.016 shares that represents 62,93% of shares with voting rights.
The meeting listened to the report of the Board of Directors (BOD) in 2020 and business orientation in 2021; Report of the Audit Committee on audit performance results for 2020 and plan for 2021; Proposals of the Board of Directors submitted to the General Meeting of Shareholders.
The meeting discussed, voted to approve and create the meeting’s resolution with the following main contents:
– Approve the report of the Board of Management and the Auditing Committee in 2020.
– Approve the 2020 consolidated financial statements and the 2020 audited separate financial statements.
– Approve the profit distribution plan and specific dividend payment plan for 2020: Dividend rate and bonus shares are 15%, in which dividend payment is 10% by shares, bonus shares, 5% from equity surplus.
– Approve production and business plan and dividend payment for 2021, with main targets such as:
+ Net revenue: 1,100 billion VND.
+ Profit after tax: 31 billion VND.
+ Minimum dividend payout ratio: 10%.
– Approve the authorization for the Board of Management to choose an auditing company to audit the 2021 financial statements and review the 2021 semi-annual financial statements.
– Approve the remuneration of the Board of Management in 2021.
– Approve the amendment and supplement of the Company’s Charter.
– Approve the report on results of convertible bond issuance and the content on converting bonds into stocks.
– Approve the plan of issuing shares to existing shareholders and private placement to professional securities investors to increase charter capital.
With a high rate of consensus (99.591%), the General Meeting of Shareholders unanimously approved the issues that the Board of Management submitted to the General Meeting of Shareholders and assigned the Board to implement.
*/ Other photos at the Meeting: