It has been one month since the Hotel implemented the directive to provide lodging for guests returning from epidemic areas (these guests do not meet the requirements for self-isolation at home to ensure safety for their family members). Seagull Hotel welcomed approximately 40 guests and provided more than 30 rooms in a 5-story independent unit, which ensures high-quality facilities, nutrient-rich meals, and commitment to Covid-19 prevention safety measures. With the aforementioned elements, Seagull Hotel promises to provide clients with the best service and experience possible.
“Self-isolation in a private room is very different from community isolation because food is provided in rooms with a sea view, hygiene, and comfort. Customers may feel like taking a vacation”, Mr. Khanh reflected on his isolation period at the Seagull Hotel.
Seagull Hotel will work with Binh Dinh Province to welcome guests from epidemic areas and provide lodging in a 5-story standalone unit. At the same time, the Hotel provides staff accommodations to local enterprises and businesses, ensuring that the business follows the “One route, two destinations” strategy.
8 Reasons to Stay at Seagull Hotel:
- As a forerunner with extensive experience in epidemic prevention,
- There is a separate and independent area for residents returning from epidemic areas to be cleaned and disinfected in accordance with Ministry of Health regulations.
- All employees have received two Covid-19 vaccinations.
- There is free drinking water in the room.
- Serving nutritious meals three times per day
- Reasonable and affordable lodging costs
- Medical examinations on a regular basis
- Security personnel and a front desk open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet the needs of guests
Furthermore, Seagull Hotel continues to serve business guests…, long-term guests, and employees of enterprises implementing the plan “One route, two destinations” to serve stable production and business in the 11th floor, which is completely separated between the two areas, and is dedicated to ensuring the safety of guests staying there.
“I went on a business trip to the Seagull hotel; I had heard that the hotel serves people returning from epidemic areas, but when I arrived, it was not what I expected; my area is for business guests staying on the 11th floor which is separate from the 5-story area, is strictly controlled by management, and is difficult to contact, so I am confident that the epidemic will pass quickly.” Mrs. Minh reflected on her business trip at Seagull Hotel during the pandemic.
Contact us for support and advice:
(Ms. Tuyet): 0347 892 288 | Hotline: 0942 70 74 75