After English, Thai, many people are looking to learn Japanese to meet the job requirements, looking for opportunities to oversea-study. To wait in front for this demand, Binh Dinh Center for Tourism Vocational Training and Labor Export Service under Construction Joint Stock Company 47 is opening the training courses in Japanese. Interviewed by Binh Dinh Newspaper, Mr. Nguyen Van Phuc – Director of the Center said that the unit has taught Japanese as a bridge for those who want to overea-study in Japan.
Teaching and learning Japanese is newly in Binh Dinh, so the Center have to make a big investment for opening the quality courses. How did you prepare for this?
– From the survey results of the needs of leaners, Construction Joint Stock Company 47 has decided to invest in basic Japanese training programs. We have recruited a number of well-qualified Japanese teachers to be a personnel resources; Simultaneously, we have invited some teachers from the Burin Japanese Language Institute (Language training unit based in Osaka, Japan) for classroom attendance together. Learned from both Vietnamese and native speakers, learners will definitely have more opportunities to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. There is also an opportunity to learn Japanese culture.
When students have reached a certain level, the Center will guide and support information for students to register the International Japanese certificates such as JLPT, NAT TEST, TOP J, etc. Construction Joint Stock Company 47 has invested and built the classrooms, procured the teaching and learning facilities in accordance with the advice and requirements of Japanese teachers, and assigned to the Binh Dinh Center for Tourism Vocational Training and Labor Export Service for management.
* It is known that this April, the first course will be openned?
– It is the Japanese course – Basic 1 will be taught at evenings of Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, from 19:00pm to 20:30pm. If can not arrange to learn at the above time, you may request the Center to arrange at another leaning time. As planned, the first course will be for 3 months. Students will start with the alphabet, then instructed and supported by the teacher to help them develop their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. After completion of the final exam, the passed students will be placed in the upper classes as Basic 2, Basic 3, etc.
At the request of the Japanese teachers, we arranged the classrooms at the 1st Center of Seagull Hotel (489 An Duong Vuong Street, Nguyen Van Cu Ward, Quy Nhon City) for teaching.
* Compared with some other foreign languages, Japanese learners are not much. How does the Center plan to maintain its courses?
– The center is aimed at meeting the needs of the market, in the context of increasing number of investors from Japan to our province to set up cooperation in many fields. The province has also identified Japan as one of its strategic partners. In addition to skills, qualifications, language is a urgent problem. If to be fluent in Japanese, workers and students who want to oversea-study will get a lot of advantages.
Through the market investigation, we learned that, for years, Binh Dinh people would like to learn Japanese must come to other big cities such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang. We are boldly as a pioneering unit of Japanese language teaching and learning in the province arm to contribute to remove language barriers, meet the needs of learning, creating competitive advantage not only for Binh Dinh students, but also for students from neighboring provinces.
The Director Board of the Center decided to support 10% tuition fee for all students who wish to study Japanese in the Center in the near future. In addition, at the end of this month, we will organize the “Japan Oversea-Study Workshop” program, inviting many lecturers and lecturers from Burin Japanese Language Institute to introduce, guide and advise on all related issues.
With the goal of “Always aiming for learners, focusing on the education quality and training for highly qualified and skillful trainees and effective working skill”, Construction Joint Stock 47 and Binh Dinh Center for Tourism Vocational Training and Labor Export Service is trying to be become a prestigious and reliable Japanese language training center in the province and nationwide.
* Thank you Sir!
NGOC TU (Performed)